Increase Your General Knowledge Questions & Answer sSubjects ' History, Geography, Economy, Polity, Sports, Science
225. In which session Mahatma Gandhi was elected the President of Congress?
Answer -Belgaon session (1924 AD)
226. When and where was the Ghadar Party established?
Answer -1 November 1913 AD in San Francisco ( America).
227. Under whose leadership the Ghadar Party was formed?
Answer -Lala Hardayal.
228. Who became the first President of the Ghadar Party?
Answer -Sohan Singh Bhakhana
229. When did Mahatma Gandhi get the title of Kaiser-e-Hind?
Answer -In the year 1915.
230. In which session was the unity between the moderate party and the hot party of Congress?
Answer -Lucknow session (1916 AD)
231. In which session did the Muslim League and the Congress establish a joint committee?
Answer -Lucknow convention
232. Which institution was founded by Bal Gangadhar Tilak for self-government?
Answer -Home Rule League (March 1916 in Poona)
233. When and where did Annie Besant establish the Home Rule League?
Answer -In Madras in 19-September 1916 AD.
234. Who was the first secretary of the Home Rule League established under the leadership of Annie Besant?
Answer -George Arundel
235. Who came to be called the recruiting sergeant?
Answer -Mahatma Gandhi. Because during the First World War, Gandhiji encouraged people to join the army.
236. Who founded the Sabarmati Ashram?
Answer -Mahatma Gandhi
237. When and where did Mahatma Gandhi establish Sabarmati Ashram?
Answer -अहमदाबाद-1916 AD in Ahmedabad.
238. Who inspired Gandhi to come to Champaran?
Answer -Bihar's farmer leader Rajkumar.
239. Where did Gandhiji use Satyagraha for the first time?
Answer -South Africa
240. Where did Gandhi first use Satyagraha in India?
Answer -Champaran (Bihar)
241. When was the movement of Champaran?
Answer -In the year 1917.
242. Which practice did the British have to end due to the Champaran rebellion?
Answer -Tinkathia custom
243. In support of whom did Mahatma Gandhi go on hunger strike for the first time?
Answer -In support of the strike of Ahmedabad mill workers in 1918 AD.
244. Which movement did Mahatma Gandhi launch in Kheda district of Gujarat in 1918?
Answer -do not move
245. When was the Rowlatt Act implemented?
Answer -19 March 1919 AD.
246. What was Rowlatt Act?
Answer -Such a law under which any suspicious person could be arrested without trial. No appeal, no argument and no lawyer could be made against him.
247. When did Gandhiji start a nationwide strike against the Rowlatt Act?
Answer -6 April 1919 AD.
248. When did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place?
Answer -13 April 1919 AD.
249. Where did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place?
250. Who led the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
Answer -General Dyer
251. What was the reason behind the Jallianbala Bagh massacre?
Answer -General Dyer fired indiscriminately at the public meeting in protest against the arrests of Dr. Satpal and Saifuddin Kitchlew.
252. How many people died in Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
Answer -According to the government report 379 and according to the Congress committee 1000 people were killed.
253. Which Indian assisted General Dyer in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
254. Who resigned from the membership of the Viceroy's Executive Council in protest against the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
Answer -Shankaran Nair
255. Under whose chairmanship the British government constituted an eight-member inquiry committee into the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
Answer -Lord Hunter.
256. How many Indians were among the members of the inquiry committee formed by the British government?
257. Under whose leadership did the Congress set up a commission to investigate the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
Answer -Madan Mohan Malviya. Motilal Nehru and Gandhi were also among the other members of this commission.
258. Jallianwala Bagh was the property of which person?
Answer - a person named Jalli.
259. Against whom did the Khilafat movement start?
Answer -Against the Allies. especially against Britain
260. In whose support the Khilafat movement was done?
Answer -The Indian Muslim started the movement in support of the Caliph of Turkey.
261. When was Khilafat Day celebrated all over the country?
Answer -19 October 1919 AD.
262. When did Mahatma Gandhi preside over the joint conference of Hindus and Muslims?
Answer -23 November 1919 AD.
263. When did the non-cooperation movement start?
Answer -August 1, 1920 AD.
Join our Telegram Channel