National scholarship portal is open for the academic year 2021-22, register yourself on NSP portal. Before registering yourself on national scholarship portal read all important guidelines.
After submitting NSP application form remember your login ID and password for future reference and it will be also sent on your registered mobile number.
How to Apply?
Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to "Register" on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the "Student Registration Form".
The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student's Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch Note: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID and Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.