Posts Details Below :
Posts : 26
Last Date : 12-02-2022
Name of the Posts :
Operation Theatre Assistant
10+2 (Science)/ B.Sc (Relevant Discipline)
- 1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- 2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
- 3. Application must be submittedONLINE only forthe above post.
- 4. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
- 5. Candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application successfully for any notification/ updates.
- 6. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission, BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General - Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates. 8. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
10. All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
11. In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
12. No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
13. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
**Candidates are advised to apply through above mentioned website only, candidates will be solely responsible for submitting their through any other website. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & sms. BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on candidate's part. **
Important Link :
Full Notification : Click Here