Total Posts: 72 Posts
POST DATE: 31/01/2022
LAST DATE: 27-02-2022
Advt. No. 98/2022
Posts: Office Assistant, Cook cum Housekeeper, Office Boy, Driver, Attendant.
Closing Date: 27.02.2022
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule– ‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). Beginning with a single project and single State operation, the company has a total portfolio of approximately 16500MW and commissioned five projects totalling 2016.5 MW of installed capacity which includes company’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS). SJVN has laid Horizontal & Vertical Growth and Diversification plans and is developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and non-conventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission. SJVN has a Shared Vision of achieving 5000 MW capacity by 2023, 25000 MW by 2030 and 50000 MW by 2040.
Commensurate to its ambitious growth plans & swift growth trajectory, SJVN intends to engage manpower on Fixed Tenure basis in the following disciplines and invites applications from promising & committed individuals who are domiciles of Himachal Pradesh. The engagement shall be purely temporary & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period can further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle him/her to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxation in case of any requirement for any post in SJVN.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 38 Years as on closing date of advertisement.
*Candidates are required to submit proof of Provident Fund deductions/salary statement as proof of length of experience as mentioned in service certificate issued by Competent Authority
** Candidates who have been engaged in SJVN from HIMPESCO, UPNL on contract basis will be allowed age relaxations to the extent of period he/she worked in SJVN. However, maximum age for engagement on Fixed tenure basis will be 55 years.
*** Experience requirement is part of requisite qualification and no extra weightage shall be assigned to additional experience except for the post of Office Boy.
HOW TO APPLY:
For the post of Office Assistant: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
2. Personal details and educational qualification details
3. Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
4. Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
5. Candidate is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 200/- + GST@18% through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. SC/ST/PwD/ are exempted from payment of application fees.
6. Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.