It is notified for Information of all the eligible candidates of Higher Secondary Examination Part-II (Class 12th). session Annual Regular 2022 Summer Zone of Jammu Division desirous of obtaining the Xerox Copy/ies of their answer script/s and getting their answer script/s Re-evalualed that they shall APPLY ONLINE for the same on JKBOSE official website i.e. www.jkbose.nic.in as per below mentioned schedule :
- Date of opening of link for submitting online forms of Re-evaluation / Xerox : 05-07.2022
- Last date for filling forms for obtaining Xerox of answer script/s : 14.07-2022
- Date for uploading last schedule : 16.07-2022
- Last date for filling Re-evaluation forms : 19.07-2022
Instructions for filling Re-evaluation./ Xerox forms
- The prescribed fee for Re-evaluation @ Rs. 470/- per answer script, and for Xerox copy @ Rs. 240/- per answer scripts shall be deposited through online mode only i.e. Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking facilities etc.
- The candidates are required to apply online for Reevaluation and for Xerox copy of the answer script after ascertaining their eligibility in light of Notification No.F(Acad-C)Rev/SSE/HSE/ETT/06 dated: 29-05-2006.
- Further. the notice for collection of the Xerox copies of answer scripts shall be uploaded on the BOSE website in phased manner and students will collect their Xerox copies strictly as per the uploaded schedule from the concerned Secrecy Unit of JKBOSE Head office,
- Rehari Colony, Jammu only after producing the proof of the fee deposited.
- No student will visit the JKBOSE office without following the schedule for collection of answer scripts.
- The applicants are advised to keep visiting JKBOSE website regularly for updates regarding schedule for obtaining of Xerox copies, after they apply for the same.
- In case their roll number is missing in the last uploaded schedule they must report the same by the following day along with the receipt proof on our email id. i.e [email protected] No claim for Xerox/re-evaluation shall be entertained after the expiry of the prescribed dates.
The Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education Rehari Colony, Jammu (J&K)