Selection List 1
Provisional Selection List/Allocation of Cadres for Class-IV posts under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020, advertised vide Notification No. 01 of 2020 dated 26.06.2020.
- Whereas, the General Administration Department, vide No. GAD/Mtg/RB-IV/50/2020 dated 22.06.2020, forwarded the requisition for filling up 8575 Class-IV posts pertaining to various departments under direct recruitment, in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu and Kashmir Appointment to Class IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O.184 of 2020 dated 04.06.2020; and
- Whereas, SRO 99 of 2008 dated 07.04.2008, read with S.O. 184 of 2020 dated 04.06.2020, envisages that the required qualification for appointment to Class-IV posts under Direct Recruitment shall be “Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2”; and
- Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB), vide Notification No. 01 of 2020 dated 26.06.2020, advertised these 8575 Class-IV posts under District/Divisional/Union Territory Cadres; and
- Whereas, the JKSSB conducted OMR based Objective Type Written Test Examination for aforesaid Class-IV posts belonging to various departments in three batches on 27th, 28th February and 1 st March, 2021; and
- Whereas, the JKSSB, vide Notification No. SSB/Secy/ClassIV/2021/3951-59 dated 25.05.2021, notified tentative merit/score of candidates obtained in the aforesaid written examination and sought objections, if any, from the candidates, within the stipulated time; and
- Whereas, after taking note of the representations/grievances, the Board, in terms of Rule 5(5) of the Jammu and Kashmir Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020, called upon the candidates to furnish their preferences for allocation of Cadres/Departments, online w.e.f. 26.03.2021 to 01.04.2021, which was later extended up-to 02.05.2021; and
- Whereas, a draft Selection List-cum-Allocation of Cadres was prepared and placed before the Board in its 190th meeting held on 15th of October 2021, and after threadbare discussion, the draft List was approved for notification. Accordingly, Provisional Selection List-Cum-Allocation of Cadres for 5175 Class-IV posts, advertised vide Notification No. 01 of 2020, dated 26.06.2020, was notified vide No. SSB/Secy/Class-IV/2021/7072-81 dated 15.10.2021; and
- Whereas, the final Selection List, along-with allocation of cadres/departments in respect of 5175 candidates, was forwarded to the General Administration Department, vide letter No. SSB/Secy/Sel/Class-IV-2021/7103-11 dated 18.10.2021. However, among these, 60 posts were kept unfilled for want of certain clarifications; and
- Whereas, against the 8575 posts, only 5175 candidates were selected in the first phase and also while finalizing the selection, horizontal reservation of 4% to the Physically Disabled Persons could not be applied and horizontal reservation of 6% to Ex-Serviceman was partially applied on account of pending clarification/s from the Competent Authority.
- Whereas, in order to fill up the 320 posts earmarked for Persons with Disabilities, the JKSSB called candidates belonging to such cateogy for document verification vide this office Notification No. SSB/Secy/ClassIV/2021/2549-56 dated 08.11.2021, which was conducted from 15.11.2021 to 18.11.2021, both at Jammu and Srinagar; and
- Whereas, after the receipt of the clarifications from the Competent Authority, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board again initiated the process of counselling-cum-document verification for the leftover vacancies; and
- Whereas, the selection process for the remaining posts was initiated strictly as per the provisions contained in the J&K Reservation Act/Rules; and
- Whereas, while considering all 8575 posts as one unit and applying reservation rules/extant guidelines, the MRC candidates figuring in the reserved categories in the 1st selection list of 5175 candidates have been considered under the Open Merit Category which necessitated change of category in respect of 324 candidates. Also, a need has arisen due to such change in reserved categories to reallocate cadres of 51 candidates. Besides, 58 cases involve changes both in category as well as cadre, which shall be notified separately; and
- Whereas, in the meanwhile, the General Administration Department vide communication No. GAD-MTGORB/316/2021-09-GAD dated 28.01.2022, informed that 27 posts of Estates Department shall be treated as withdrawn, besides re-allocation of departments for 11 already selected candidates may be made due to non-availability of 06 and 05 posts in Horticulture and Estates Departments respectively. Consequently, only 3362 posts are now available for being considered for filling up in phase-II.
- Whereas, the candidature in respect of 60 posts which was kept unfilled in Phase-I of selection process has been found ineligible thereby making total vacancies available as 3422 (3362+60); and
- Whereas, the General Administration Department, vide letter No. GAD-Leg/645/2022-09-GAD dated 11.01.2022, conveyed the order passed by the Central Administrative Tribunal, Srinagar in OA NO. 1831/2021 titled Peer Mohd Arif and others V/S Union Territory of J&K and Ors. The operative part of the judgment is as under: “In the meantime, the respondent shall not finalize the select list with regard to the deaf and hard of hearing category as per Govt. order dated 05.11.2021 till next date of hearing”; and
- Whereas, taking into account the aforesaid aspects, the Selection Committee in the Board, prepared the Provisional Selection list and placed the same before the Board in its 201st Meeting held on 23.04.2022; and
- Whereas, the Board discussed all the aspects of the selection process and approved the Provisional Selection list/Allocation of Cadres viz; District Cadre, Divisional Cadre and UT Cadre, comprising 3200 candidates only, as recommended by the Selection Committee; and
- Whereas, the Services Selection Board, vide Notification No. SSB/Secy/Sel/Class-IV/2021/4074-80 dated 25.04.2022, issued the Provisional Selection List Cum Allocation of Cadres for Class-IV under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment) Rules 2020; and
- Whereas, the J&K Services Selection Board, vide Notification No. SSB/COE/Class-IV/2021/4174-80 dated 29.04.2022, however, withdrew the above Provisional Selection List-cum-Allocation of Cadres in respect of 3200 Class IV posts notified vide Notification No. SSB/Secy/Sel/Class-IV/2021/4074-80 dated 25.04.2022 on account of various deficiencies; and
- Whereas, taking note of the representations received in the Board from various candidates and after rectifying the omissions/deficiencies noted in the withdrawn provisional selection list, the revised provisional selection list has been prepared and the same was, accordingly, placed before the Board in its 204th meeting held on 23.06.2022. The Board deliberated the matter and, accordingly, approved notification of the Provisional Selection list/Allocation of Cadres viz; District Cadre, Divisional Cadre and UT Cadre, comprising of 3422 candidates for Class-IV posts, as recommended by the Selection Committee.
- Now therefore, the Provisional Selection list/Allocation of Cadres in respect of 3422 Class-IV posts as approved by the Board is hereby notified and is enclosed as Annexure A to this Notification. Among these, 82 posts have been kept reserved in light of various court directions. The above Provisional. Selection list/allocation of cadres is, however, subject to the outcome of writ petition(s) pending in any Court of competent jurisdiction.
- It is further notified that any candidate who may have any grievance/objection to the above provisional selection list may represent before the Board within 05 days from the date of issuance of this Notification through online mode in the link [email protected] and no representations shall be entertained/considered beyond the stipulated time.
Selection List 2
Provisional Selection List of candidates for the posts of Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant, Item No. 087, 091 & 095 of Transport Department, advertised vide Notification No. 04 of 2020 dated 16.12.2020.
Whereas, the Transport Department, vide No.TR-09/SMG/2015 dated 29.09.2020 and No.TR-09/SMG/2015 dated 03.12.2020, forwarded the Indent/requisition for making direct recruitment for the post of Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant, as per the Notice:
Selection List 3
Provisional Selection List of the candidates for the posts of Assistant Compiler, Item No. 115 and 116 of Finance Department, (Divisional Cadre Kashmir/Jammu) and Care Taker, Item No. 071, of Labour and Employment Department (UT Cadre), advertised vide Notification No. 04 of 2020, dated: 16.12.2020.
Whereas, the Finance Department, vide Indent No.FD/Coord/08/2020 dated 19.11.2020 and Labour and Employment Department, vide Indent No L&E/Gen/53/2020-I dated 30.09.2020, forwarded the indent/requisition for making recruitment to the following posts as per the details indicated against each:
Post a Comment