Last updated on: March 01, 2022
We at Share Study.in welcome your feedback to our Discussion room/Question Room/Reading Room/career/ course reviews, advisories and other articles featured by us. But do keep the following points in mind before posting a comment:
- Please keep your comments/ feedback/ queries limited to the subject matter of the article you are responding to.Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all. It is for feedback to articles and relevant queries posted on the site. Please try and keep your comments concise and clear. Short messages tend to get noticed and also have a high probability of getting published in our site.
- Please do not promotion or spam us. Please do not post the same message again and again. Even in different threads
- Scathing, passionate, even angry, critique is welcome; abuse and invective are not. We request civility and urge our readers to try and express their disagreements, if any, without being disagreeable. There is just no space for personal attacks. No ad hominem, please.
- If any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and/or also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser(s).
- Please note that it may not be possible for our moderators to sift through your messages and if they find more than one instance of abuse, they may decide to delete all your messages ever posted by you rather than spend time trying to locate all the abusive ones. Therefore, if you want us to take you seriously and for your messages to be retained on the site, please ensure that you do not cross the civil lines of propriety.
- Please note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
- Our endeavor is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. Please help us help you.
- If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not stoop to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message with links to the offending mails at the following email address: Editor At [email protected].Please put "COMPLAINT" in the subject header of your mail.
- Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you think that an article on another site has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered "fair-use" and provide a link to the article under question.
- There is no particular Share Study line on any subject. The views expressed in our columns are those of the author concerned and do not necessarily reflect the views of Share Study.
- Please also note that the sole responsibility for the comments posted on the site is that of the relevant user posting the comment. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of a comment's existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of its contents. Share Study.in however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever.
- Share Study.in is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays the comments posted by you. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
- Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of Share Study
- The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of Share Study
- Share Study is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
- Please, therefore, take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially show up on search engines such as Google, Bing etc.
Our mission is to bring great ideas, students, and resources together. We seek to achieve this mission by creating the best education platform on the internet.So that students can make the choices that are right for them.
There are few community members who care about the quality of content on Share Study and fulfilling the mission to make it a great resource for students. You as our passionate platform user can help us in moderation by joining us to keep an eye out on our site as well.
If you see something on our site that you believe violates our guidelines, or is in any way not acceptable socially please report to us at [email protected].