The Staff Selection Commission declared result of Tier-II on 26.04.2022. Based on the result of Tier-II, a total of 32,181 candidates were shortlisted for evaluation of their Tier-III.
2. As per the provisions mentioned under Para No. 15.5 of Notice of the aforesaid Examination, based on the aggregate performance of qualified candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations, candidates will be shortlisted to appear in Document Verification/Skill Tests i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Skill Test (DEST). Skill Tests where prescribed are mandatory but qualifying in nature. If a candidate does not appear in Skill Test or fails to qualify the Skill Test, he/ she will not be eligible for the posts where CPT/ DEST are mandatory.
3. As per provision mentioned under Para No. 15.1 of the Notice of Examination, only those candidates have been considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage, who have scored minimum marks in Tier-III Examination as follows: -
- (i) UR : 30%
- (ii) OBC/ EWS : 25%
- (iii) Others: 20%
|I||Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)|
|II||Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)|
|III||Posts requiring CPT|
|IV||All remaining posts (i.e. Not mentioned under List – I or II or III)|
|Category||Cut-off Marks||Candidates available|
- i) All the candidates declared qualified in Tier-III will be called by the respective Regional Offices of the Commission for Document Verification. Admit Card for Skill Test will be issued by the Regional Office concerned.
- ii) All candidates qualified in more than one List are required to appear for Skill Test /Document Verification only once. Candidates, who do not attend Document Verification, will not be considered for final selection.
- iii) The candidates declared qualified in List-III will be called for CPT. The candidates called for CPT will not be called for DEST separately and Module-I of CPT will be taken for evaluating their performance against Data Entry Speed Test (DEST).
- iv) Candidates declared qualified in List-IV (excluding those qualified for CPT) will be called for DEST.