JKPSC Jobs Applications, through online mode, are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, possessing the prescribed Academic/Professional qualification and age for the post of Assistant Professor(s)/Librarian/PTI for Government College of Engineering & Technology in Higher Education Department, in terms of Jammu & Kashmir Government Engineering Colleges (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules of 2017, issued vide SRO 272 of 2017 dated 06-06-2017, “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
- website: http://jkpsc.nic.in
- email : [email protected]
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 01.07.2022.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling the online Application Form. Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form. > Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 31.07.2022.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2022
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 01.08.2022 to 03.08.2022. Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- A candidate seeking his/her consideration under a Reserved Category must ensure that he/she possesses a valid requisite Category certificate on the cut-off date.
- The candidature will be provisional till the genuineness of the reserved category certificate is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- Candidates may note that in case a claim for reservation is made on the basis of false/fake/fraudulent certificate, he/she shall be debarred from participation in the selection process conducted by the J&K Public Service Commission, in addition to any other penal action as may be deemed appropriate.
- General Category | Rs.1000
- Reserved Categories | Rs.500
- PHC Candidates | NILL
Post a Comment